– 36 Goodie Girl Pumpkin Pie sandwich cookies
– 1.5 tsp pumpkin spice
– 1 block of cream cheese, softened
– 1 bag of white chocolate chips
– 1.5 Tbsp. coconut oil
1. Crust up sandwich cookies by hand or in a food processor
2. Mix in cream cheese and pumpkin spice seasoning
3. Roll cookie mixture into tablespoon-size balls
4. Place on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet
5. Chill balls in the fridge for 30 minutes
6. Melted white chocolate chips and coconut oil together.
7. Coat the balls in white chocolate and sprinkle with extra pumpkin spice seasoning
8. Let the chocolate set and enjoy!